Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Miniature Golf

 I've got a new challenge up today over at Cookin' Up Creations. This month's theme is Christmas Countdown! Join us for some fun times as we countdown to Christmas. The countdown will feature a daily post that may be a holiday tip, a fun activity, a game, a challenge, a recipe or other surprises!


My challenge is a color challenge with an added twist. 
When you think of Christmas you probably think of red and green. So for this challenge pick either red or green and pair it with another color for your layout. Along with those 2 colors, I want you to use something not usually found on a layout.

For my layout I chose the color red and paired it with black and added some red netting from a bag of lemons and black netting from a ham. I added some red and black splatters and some red and black patterned paper along with some black stickers.


Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment