Monday, January 3, 2022

Llama Love

 We've got a new card sketch up at Atlantic Hearts Sketches today. We have a new sketch every Monday and on Wednesday we reveal the DT members examples and announce the top 3 winners from the week before. This week's card sketch is for a slim-line card. I'm really starting to like the slim-line cards since you can get so much more on the card.


Here's the sketch


I have had these llama stamps and dies by Recollections for the longest time and as soon as I saw this sketch I knew I had to use them. That plus I needed a birthday card for a good friend who is crazy about llamas. The tickled pink sentiment is from an MFT stamp set and it just went perfectly with the pink llamas. The patterned paper is from a Paper Studio stack. 

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment