Friday, March 4, 2022

Wish Big

 I've got a new challenge up at Cookin' Up Creations today. Our theme this month is our Birthday Bash Celebration, celebrating our 5th anniversary. Challenges will be based on the Birthday Theme, but not necessarily on the specific birthday. It can be the day itself, the person, the gifts, food, games, new life in general (spring)/newness. I hope you can join us and play along. Who knows....you could win a $20.00 gift certificate to one of your favorite scrappy stores.


My granddaughter is a budding artist and wanted a painting party for her birthday. I thought the background paper was perfect for the layout. It's from Vicki Boutin's Let's Wander collection. Everything else was just leftovers pulled from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by! 






No comments:

Post a Comment