Friday, April 15, 2022

Meeting Hades

There's a new sketch challenge up today at Sketches in Thyme. This week's sketch is a great CAS sketch and I thought it would be perfect for these photos. I really didn't want to take away from them because I know they mean so much to my granddaughter. She got to meet Cheyenne Jackson who played Hades in Descendants 3. She was so excited she couldn't help but cry the whole time!


Here's the sketch by Laura Rumble


This came together so quickly. The photos were pretty dark so I decided to mat them with white and black to make them stand out. The journaling was printed on my computer and then I just tore the edges. I'm seeing a lot of torn edges lately and I really like that look. Then I just die cut lots of stars and scattered them around. I hope you'll come join us and play along!

Thanks for stopping by!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment