Friday, April 8, 2022

Beach & Sun

 I've got a new challenge up at Cookin' Up Creations today. This month's theme is Clue the Scrap Game. Each challenge will revolve around a person, a room or a weapon from the board game Clue. For every challenge you enter a layout in, you will get a clue as to who committed the murder just like you do in the board game. The first person to guess who committed the murder in which room and which weapon they used wins. We play this every year and it is so much fun. 


I chose Mrs. White for my challenge and decided to do a completely white layout, other than the photo. Talk about a challenge! Everything must be white on the layout. I added a lot of texture on my page using wood veneer painted white and then sprinkled with white glitter. I also used white modeling paste to create the waves and some white Nuvo Drops. I also diecut some starfish on my Cricut and added some white stone Nuvo Drops to give them some dimension. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment