Monday, May 2, 2022

Love This Life

There's a new challenge up at Cookin' Up Creations today. This month's theme is all about sketches and we are so happy to say all the sketches are by Brenshevia. I have always liked her sketches so I'm really excited to work with them. 

Here is my take on our first sketch


Here is the sketch


I followed this sketch very closely because I loved it so much. The background paper is an old Invisibles! by Heidi Swapp from 2009. I don't think they make them anymore. They come all white and then you can ink them up to reveal the design. I used the Kitch Flamingo Distress Oxide to ink it up and all the papers are from an old collection from Simple Stories called Vintage Bliss.

I hope you'll stop by and play along with us. There will be a new sketch every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday and of course there is a prize drawing at the end of the month.

Thanks for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment