Monday, May 9, 2022

Mother's Day Card

 There's a new card sketch up today at Atlantic Hearts Sketches. We have a new sketch every Monday and on Wednesday we announce the previous week's winners along with showing the DT members examples of the new sketch. I hope you'll come play along with us!


Here's the sketch


I'll be honest and tell you that this sketch really through me for a loop. I just couldn't figure out what to do with it so I started pushing some papers around and found this purple and teal color combination that I really liked. Then I took some Shaded Lilac and Villainous Potion Distress Oxide Inks and brayered them on my gel plate. I stamped the MFT Script Stamp in Villainous Potion Distress Ink. The rectangles were cut from some MFT Frame Dies. The flowers and the sentiment are from a Pink Fresh stamp, stencil and die cut set. The inside has a Happy Mother's Day sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment