Monday, June 20, 2022

Masculine Birthday Card

 There's a new card sketch up at Atlantic Hearts Sketches today and we are also partnering with The Double Trouble Challenge Blog this week.

 We are using our sketch  #478 along with their challenge #114 which is to make your own YouNique Technique meaning you need to create your own background. I hope you'll come play along with us!

Here's our sketch


Here's my card which is for my brother's birthday. The 55 is really for his age but it could be the speed limit too.


For my YouNique background I started by stenciling the brick wall. I then took an arrow embossing folder and loaded it up with white ink and embossed  a strip of black paper. The motorcycle is from an old stamp and die set from Sizzix. The 55 was cut with my Cricut. After I got it all assembled, I thought it needed something so I splattered some black mist on the bricks only.

Thanks for stopping by!









2 comments:

  1. Tracey, love your double dip on our YouNique Technique with your personalized backgrounds. Super masculine card. Please join us at Double Trouble to earn your chances at our random draw... hope to see you there and at future fun challenges at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One more day to enter your challenge at Double Trouble and be eligible for our random draw prize... hope to see you therer.

      Delete