Monday, July 4, 2022

Birthday Card

 We've got a new card challenge up at Atlantic Hearts Sketches today. We have a new one every Monday and on Wednesday we will announce the winner from the previous week and reveal all the DT members examples. I hope you'll come play along with us. This week's sketch is a pretty CAS card sketch.

Here's my example


Here's the sketch


I love how clean and simple this sketch is and that you can really dress it up. I used my two favorite colors on this one. The flowers were stamped, stenciled and die cut using a Pinkfresh Studios set. I love these sets since I'm not very good at coloring with markers. The stitched oval die cut is from Tutti Designs and the sentiment die cut is from Impression Obsession.

Thanks for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment