Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Outdoor Adventure

 I've got a new challenge up at Cookin' Up Creations today. Our theme this month is America the Beautiful and you can interpret that in so many ways. It can be something in nature that you think is beautiful or even a beautiful person. It can be a candid moment you caught on film. Just something that you think makes America beautiful. 


I love taking photos of nature, especially trees. This one was taken on a trip to Chattanooga, TN. I don't know if these are trees or vines but I loved how they were all entangled.
I kept the layout kind of simple so that the photos would stand out. All the papers used were scraps except for the background paper which is very old. Even the wood leaves are several years old.

Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment