Friday, July 22, 2022

Smoky Mountains

  I've got a new challenge up at Cookin' Up Creations today. Our theme this month is America the Beautiful and you can interpret that in so many ways. It can be something in nature that you think is beautiful or even a beautiful person. It can be a candid moment you caught on film. Just something that you think makes America beautiful. 


These photos were taken on our vacation in the Smoky Mountains. I couldn't believe it when I saw what looks like smoke coming out of the vallleys. It was beautiful! Now I understand why they are called the Smoky Mountains.

I kept this simple so you could focus on the photos. The title is a laser die cut that I bought at a huge scrapbook store I found in the Smoky Mountain area. I typed up the journaling and then cut it into strips. Easy and quick layout!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment