Monday, February 27, 2023

A Very Merry Noel

 There's a new card sketch up today at Atlantic Hearts Sketches. We have a new one every Monday and on Wednesday we announce the winners from the previous week and reveal the DT Members examples. 

Here's my card


Here's the sketch


I made a promise to myself that I would start making Christmas cards throughout the year so I wouldn't be so stressed about making them during the holidays. So this was a perfect sketch to get me started.
I followed the sketch pretty closely but I just had to add a sentiment. I stamped the tree in several shades of Distress Oxides and added some sparkle and snow to it. I embossed the background with a snowfall embossing folder and added a couple of stitched hills of snow.  
So proud of myself for getting my 1st Christmas card made fro 2023!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment