Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Say What!

 I've got a new challenge up today over at Cookin' Up Creations. Our theme this month is Alice in Wonderland. There will be some interesting challenges this month! Come play along with us!


These are my two granddaughters. We were at Disney waiting in line for some ride and I'm guessing looking at the wait times for other rides they wanted to go on. I wish I could remember more but I love the looks on their faces. 
So I started with a bright yellow background and then dug into all my Disney papers (I have so much) and cut out different sizes of circles along with the title on my Cricut.  Then I decided to doodle around the title offset and a little on the photo frame. This was a quick and easy layout.

Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment