Saturday, May 5, 2018

Happy National Scrapbook Day

To celebrate NSD, we've got a mini crop going on over at Creative Inspiration. Lots of fun challenges and games and you have til Sunday, May 13th to play along. My challenge is to make a layout with white space. It can be hard to do, at least for me. I love the look of them but I have a hard time leaving white space.....my layouts always look like something is missing to me. 

Here's my example

I started by stamping down the center of the page using several different stamps then added a few punched hexagons. I dug around in my stash and pulled out several different items like stickers, gems, fall leaves, chipboard buttons along some twine and raffia. It didn't look done to me so I had to add some black droplets. I'm pretty happy with it!

Please stop by Creative Inspiration and play along with us. We'd love to see your creations!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment