Thursday, May 10, 2018

A Visit From Santa Claus

I've got a stash challenge up at Creative Inspiration today. I'm asking you to dig into your stash and use up some washi tape and rub-ons. I have tons of washi tape but never remember to use it. I also have some really old rub-ons and I thought I'd better use them before they go bad.


I've been trying to finish up my youngest granddaughter's 2014 album and I'm so close.....only a few more layouts to go. Anyway, I started by using some watercolor paint and doing the smooshing technique for the background. Then I added some washi tape along the top, bottom and middle of the page. My rub-on is on the bottom left. The felt Ho Ho Ho and Santa face are left over from an advent calendar my husband made for our granddaughters.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment