Monday, May 14, 2018

Masculine Birthday Card

Here's a card I made for my husband's birthday. I have such a hard time coming up with masculine cards so I usually browse through Pinterest and Facebook and then by the time I'm through I'm all confused.  Anyway, I saw a card like this somewhere but I can't find it again so I can't give the maker any credit and for that I am sorry.


I can't believe how easy this was and I am thrilled with the way it came out. I just took some watercolor paper and used some brown, gray and black watercolor paint to come up with the base and then stamped the tress on top. I then stamped and embossed the birthday wishes sentiment and it was done.
This is also for the challenge going on at Cards in Envy where your card had to be only 1 layer. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment