Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Stack and Cut Quilt Cards

I've got a challenge up at Creative Inspiration today. I came across this tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers and thought it would be great to make a set of note cards.
Here's the tutorial: https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/stackandcutquiltcards/


I did make 5 of them as it shows in the tutorial but unfortunately I dropped an ink pad on one and completely ruined it. I also used the shadow effect on each of the sentiments by offsetting 2 layers of die cuts. Such a simple technique but it really makes such a big difference. I love how it gives the sentiment so much depth and dimension.

I hope you'll stop by Creative Inspiration and play along with us. We have challenges going on all month long. Please join us!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment