Sunday, September 8, 2019

Fall into a Good Time

It's Sunday so that means we have a new card and new layout sketch up over at Creative Inspiration. We'd love for you to play along with us!


Here's the sketch


I fell in love with this sketch and even broke out my sewing machine to do the stitching. My machine is so old and I have to fight with every time I use it and today was no different. The first line of stitching came out perfect but not the rest.  Anyway, these are my 2 granddaughters who go to the Topsfield Fair in Mass. every year and we were lucky enough to go with them this year. We had a lot of fun and took tons of pics which you will be seeing for the next several months.

Anyway, I hope you'll stop by Creative Inspiration and join us!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment