Monday, September 16, 2019

Oh Happy Day! MFT Superstar Card Design Challenge

I've created another card for the My Favorite Things SuperStar 2019 Card Design Challenge. 



This card is for the Innovation Master category. I haven't made a shaker card in a while so I thought why not give it a try. I started with some Neenah Solar White cardstock and sponged in the clouds using a couple different colors of ink and also sponged in the grass. I stamped and die cut the cute little piggy from the MFT So Much Cuteness set and colored him in using some Spectrum Noir pens. The balloon was cut using the MFT Mini Balloon Shaker Window die so of course I used the matching MFT shaker pouch. I added some seed beads and star sequins to the balloon and used some black floss for the balloon string. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and stamped on the MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips dies. I popped up the little piggy and sentiment and then used some more Neenah Solar White cardstock for the card base.

This card brings a big smile to my face and I hope the recipient finds it as cute as I do!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card, Tracy! I love the shaker element. 😍

    ReplyDelete