Sunday, September 15, 2019

Snowflake Mandala - MFT Superstar Card Design Challenge



I was just at the My Favorite Things store with my husband (aka my enabler) and he pointed out this mandala die and called it a snowflake. So of course I had to have it! I cut it out using Neenah Solar White cardstock and then sponged several different shades of blue ink on it. To add some sparkle to it I used my clear Wink of Stella pen all over it. The base of the card is also Neenah Solar White cardstock and I used some craft foam to pop the top panel up to give the card some depth. I stamped and embossed the sentiment and then layered it on a blue fishtail strip.

I created this card using the My Favorite Things Captivating Mandala Die, Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Dies and the Snow Globe Sentiments Stamps. I just love how this clean
 and simple card turned out.    


Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment