Monday, October 12, 2020

Creepy

 It's that time of year for ghosts and goblins! I've got a card up today over at Atlantic Hearts Sketches and I decided I needed to make a Halloween card. 



Here's this weeks sketch

I cut the window out on my Cricut and then added some vellum behind the window panes. I took some yellow/orange cardstock and stamped the skeletons on it and placed that behind the window panes as well. Once I got it all glued together I was sorry I didn't stamp more skeletons so I decided to add the ghost sticker along with the creepy banner.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. OMG Tracy ... this is TOOO cute! LOVE how the skeletons are peeking through the window! Fabulous design! Did you know there's a new Anything Halloween Challenge Blog opening tomorrow? Be sure to check it out and we'd love to have you join us!
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    Darlene - Co-owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great cards! Love the use of our sketch! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of the sketch and love the window scene of creepy but cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and don't forget to share with our partner, The Paper Girls. Tracey so glad you joined us for this challenge, and looking forward to our partnership with AHSC sketch challenges for the next two weeks. Please don't forget to enter your projects... hope to see you there and future challenges at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Tracy! Don't forget to link to Double Trouble in your blog, so you are eligible for being considered for our top 3 and our prize. Of course, you get an extra chance at the prize if you also link to our partner for this challenge (The Paper Girls). Thanks for sharing your great card with us at Double Trouble! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Tracy! I love the spookiness to it. Perfect for Halloween! So glad you joined us at Double Trouble Challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete