Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Madame Tussauds

 I've got a new challenge up at Cookin' Up Creations today. This month's theme is Paper Pad Bashing. We each picked out one of our paper pads and will be using it all month long in hopes of bashing the pad. I hope you'll stop by and play along.....come on....we all know we have paper pads lying around that we need to use.

Today's challenge is a gallery lift. I went back to July and found a great layout by Beth to lift.

Here is Beth's layout


Here is my take on it using the SEI Moravia paper pad



This was a great layout to lift! I was able to use up lots of leftover scraps from my paper pad along with 2 whole sheets of 12x12 papers from it and the colors were just perfect for this photo of my granddaughters with Lady Gaga at Madame Tussuads.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment