Monday, November 9, 2020

Joy

We've got a new card sketch up at Atlantic Hearts Sketches today. This weeks sketch is pretty and I thought it would be perfect for a Christmas card. We are also pairing up with Double Trouble this week. You'll need to use this sketch along with Double Troubles "stitch it up" requirements. Be sure and check out their blog for more details. I hope you'll stop by and play along with both of us. 


Here's the sketch


I decided to go with nontraditional colors for this Christmas card. The snowflake diecuts are from Impression Obsession and the sentiment is from MFT. The light blue paper is from Craftsmith's Ice Crystals paper pad and the dark blue paper is unknown. I just found it in my stash....no idea where it came from.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really pretty... love un-traditional colors used for Christmas cards. CAS and beautiful background paper. Please share this with us at Double Trouble since you also met our requirement of "Let's Stitch It Up" Hope to see you there for this challenge and future fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete