Monday, November 30, 2020

Love

 I've got a sketch challenge up today at Cookin' Up Creations. This month our theme is Let's Gather Together, Snoopy Style. So your layouts must have a gathering theme to them and of course we'll have a Peanuts twist with each challenge also. Each DT member has picked a Peanuts character and mine is Sally Brown who is Charlie Brown's younger sister. She has a huge crush on Linus so my twist is to scrap a photo of something you love. It can be a person, food, pet....anything you want. You also have to use the sketch you see below which is by Stacy Daubenberger from Sketch~N~Scrap.

My layout is about the love between my stepdaughter and her boyfriend. We were all together at Disney World celebrating my granddaughter's 10th birthday.


Here's the sketch I used


I hope you'll stop by and play along with us at Cookin' Up Creations. There are a lot of fun challenges going on this month!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment