Monday, November 23, 2020

Merry Christmas

 We've got a new card sketch up at Atlantic Hearts Sketches today. This is such a versatile sketch and can be used for any type of card. I really love the simplicity of the sketch. I hope you'll stop by and play along. I decided it would work well for a Christmas card.


Here's the sketch


I started with a white base card and added a panel of gold foil paper and some shiny red glitter paper. I love this red glitter paper, it's so pretty and really sparkles. I die cut the sentiment plaque using a Gina Marie Wonky Stitched die and then stamped and embossed the sentiment. The tree was die cut using a Momenta Tiny Christmas die. I also added some gold stickles to both die cuts.

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the classic colors and that stitching detail is fabulous!! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete