Friday, October 9, 2020

Pumpkin Spice

 I've got a new challenge up today over at Cookin' Up Creations. This month our theme is Paper Pad Bashing. We've all got a nice supply of paper pads we've just had to have over the years but have you ever used one up? I know I haven't! So this month we're trying to use up one whole pad. At the beginning of the month we all picked one paper pad and we will use it all month in every challenge we complete. It was hard to pick just one but I finally settled on an old one from SEI called Moravia. It's mostly fall colors which is my favorite time of year so it should be easy to make a big dent in it or perhaps use it up.

Here's my layout


Here's the layout I found at Scrapbook.com to lift.
Artist: LisaGregoryStarSailor


I started by die cutting and punching the leaves from watercolor paper and then painted them in fall colors. I also fussy cut the leaves closest to the flower from a piece of the SEI paper. I used both a solid orange paper and a striped foil paper from the paper pad. I punched the two cream colored strips and added the glass mosaics and sentiment card. 

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment