Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A Pretty Little Purse For A Princess' Special Day

Hello Scrappy Friends! Here's a cute little purse I made for my granddaughter's 10th birthday. She's spending her birthday at Disney so I just had to go with a princess theme.



Robin's Nest Products

Other Products
Ribbon
Tissue

I started by cutting and scoring the purse with my Cricut and the Girl Crown Glittered Cardstock.



Then folded along the scored lines.


I cut the scepter out of the Gold Glitter Cardstock and Pink Grapefruit Glitter Cardstock.


I glued the two pieces together using the Best Glue Ever by ScraPerfect. This glue works exceptionally well gluing anything onto glittered cardstock. It just gets down into all the little nooks and crannies and holds so well. I also glued the dew drops onto the scepter using the Best Glue Ever by ScraPerfect along with the Embellie Gellie by ScraPerfect. The Embellie Gellie makes it so easy to place the tiny little Dew Drops in exactly the right place. 
I cut a small length of the Rosy Straw and tied and glued it around the handle of the scepter.


Again, using the Best Glue Ever by ScraPerfect, I glued the purse together. This glue makes it so easy to get everything lined up perfectly since it doesn't dry immediately. I glued the decorated scepter and additional Dew Drops to the front of the little purse, tied a couple of ribbons to the handles and filled it with tissue paper and a couple of gift cards. I just think this is so cute!


Hope you have a scrappy day and thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment