Friday, May 5, 2017

How To Make A Grungy Masculine Card With ScraPerfect

I've got a post up on the ScraPerfect Blog today on how to make a messy, grungy, masculine card. I had so much fun getting messy with this one. This card is for my baby brother who is turning the big 50 this year.



ScraPerfect Products Used

To start I used a stencil and some modeling paste to prepare the background of the card and let that dry.


Once dry I applied a very thin layer of the Best Glue Ever using a sponge brush. I let some of the glue seep between the raised surfaces as I wanted to make this look really grungy.


I waited until the glue was tacky and then laid one of the Transfer Foils on top and burnished it with my finger. I didn't want to cover everything with the foil so I just did it randomly. This is how it came out.


Since it was still a little tacky where I hadn't used any of the Transfer Foils, I took the Perfect Crafting Pouch and tapped it all over the top. 


Then  I used the Perfect Cleaning Cloth to clean up all the powder left from the pouch. Here's a photo that shows one side before using the Perfect Cleaning Cloth  and the other side after.


I then used a stencil and some red ink to add the circles in the right top corner and lines along the bottom edge. I die cut everything else using my Cricut and Cuttlebug and then assembled it all on a black base. 



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment