Friday, May 19, 2017

How To Make Pretty Embellishments Out Of Buttons

I've got an embellishment project up today at the ScraPerfect Blog. It shows a fun way to make some pretty embellishments out of large buttons. I've had these big buttons for years and never could figure out what to do with them. They seemed so plain and boring! Then it hit me.....decorate them!



To start I wiped them clean using the Perfect Cleaning Cloth. Then I used the Best Glue Ever to add the Mica Flakes, beads and glitter to a portion of each button.



Then I dug through my stash and added flowers, lace, pearls, charms and more buttons. You can really have fun with this part and add anything you want. I think it would be fun to make several in one theme, like Christmas or Halloween.  Anyway, these were really easy to make using the Best Glue Ever. Since it adheres to everything, I didn't have to use a different glue for the metal or pearls. The Best Glue Ever held it all and the No Clog Writing Tip made it so easy to use just a tiny bit of the glue.

So now I have some pretty embellishments that I can use on some future layouts.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment