Saturday, May 6, 2017

Mother's Day Card

It's National Scrapbook Day and we're celebrating with a mini crop at Creative Inspiration . I've got a challenge in the mini crop where you have to use some twine, ribbon or string on your project. I decided to make a Mother's Day card for my stepdaughter and decided to add some twine.



I used several different techniques on this card. The flowers were done using a stencil and ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder to make them shiny. I then used a different stencil and modeling paste for the design on the left side. Once the paste dried I applied some metallic gelatos using my finger to add a touch of color. Then I just stamped the sentiment, embossed it and added the butterfly and twine.

I hope you'll stop by Creative Inspiration and join in our NSD celebration. There are lots of fun challenges and even some games and prizes. You have until Sunday May 14th to enter one or all of the challenges.

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment