Saturday, September 12, 2020

Loving Life

There's a new challenge up today over at Cookin' Up Creations. This month's theme is all things circular. So, I put my thinking cap on and came up with something different. I was holding an empty toilet paper roll and wondering what I could do with it as far as scrapping goes. I thought about dipping the ends in ink or paint and using it as a stamp or inking up the sides of it and rolling it across some paper but then it came to me. How about standing it on end and spraying some mist down the center of it. So I played around with it using different brands of mist and even tried a paper towel roll. I liked the paper towel roll with Dylusions mists the best. One little tip for you, after you spray down the center of the roll, hold the roll in place for a few seconds to let all the mist droplets hit the paper. If you don't, you may get a little overspray as you lift the roll. 


I really had fun with this technique and I hope you'll give it a try.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment