Monday, September 28, 2020

Thanksgiving Card

We've got a new card sketch up today over at the Atlantic Hearts Sketches Blog. We have a new sketch every Monday and on Wednesday we show all the DT members examples and announce the winners from the week before. We'd love it if you'd come play along with us!

Here's my example


Here's the sketch


When I saw the sketch I knew I'd just have to do a fall card. I love fall so much and really enjoy working with fall colors. I started with a rusty orange cardstock for the card base. I embossed some cream cardstock with a chicken wire embossing folder and dragged some Rusty Hinge Distress Ink over it. I die cut the leaves and then used watercolors to make them look fallish. I mounted them on more cream cardstock and edged it with some more of the Rusty Hinge Distress Ink and mounted all of them on some Kraft cardstock. The sentiment is from Altenew and was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and mounted on two stitched oval die cuts from Tutti Designs.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment