Tuesday, September 15, 2020

1st Dance

We've got a new sketch up over at Sketches in Thyme today. Every day a DT member will reveal their take on this weeks sketch. I hope you'll come play along with us!


Here's the sketch


This is a great sketch that came together very quickly for me. I knew I was going to use pink as that is my granddaughters favorite color. So I dug through my scraps and pulled out several different pink scraps that I layered behind the photo and added the doily behind everything. The fabulous card is really for pocket pages but I thought it worked well here. I just added another pocket card behind it to make it the same size as the photo. The title was cut with my Cricut and then I just added some washi tape and some black Nuvo Drops.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment