Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Cadence

I've got a new challenge up at Cookin' Up Creations today. This months theme is Out with the Old and In with the New. We're trying to use up our older stash before we buy anything new. Yeah, like that's ever gonna happen!


My challenge was to use some ribbon on your page or maybe even some fabric. If you don't have either, which I find hard to believe, lol, you can use twine or even thread.
I started with a white background and covered it in clear gesso so the watercolor background wouldn't make the paper bubble. I sprayed some pink and green Glimmer Mist around the page and then dipped a paint brush in water to push the mist around and thin it out a bit. The layers behind the photo are from a Paper Studio pad called Uptown Flair. The film strip name I picked up years ago at a Scrapbook convention. Unfortunately the company that made them has gone out of business.

Thanks for stopping by!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment