Sunday, January 15, 2023

Walking the Boardwalk

We've got a new sketch up over at Sketches in Thyme today. We have a new one each week and if you play along you may win a $10 gift certificate. My layout is about my family's annual trip to the Jersey Shore. This trip was to Ocean City where we walked the boardwalk every night looking for fun things to do and of course eat some yummy treats.

Here's my take on the sketch


Here's the sketch by Jenessa Franco


This was such a fun sketch to work with. I started with a background from Vicki Boutin...it reminded me of water rolling up on the beach. The layering papers are from an old Paper Studio pad called Barnwood Pretty 2. The doily was white and I inked it with gold. The seashell stickers and the saying have been in my stash forever. It always feels good to use up old stash!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment