Friday, January 6, 2023

I Love Softball

 I've got a new challenge up at Cookin' Up Creations today. Our theme this month is Out With the Old and In With the New meaning let's use up some of our old stash. We've all got it so let's use it!


So I'm challenging you to use up those stickers, at least 4 of them along with some paper from an older paper pad. And then just for fun do some inking on the old paper.
I've had these softball stickers for a while now and since this was the last year my granddaughter played softball, I really wanted to use them up. The torn papers are from an old Paper Studio pad called Barnwood Pretty. The paper is so thin that I hardly ever use any of it and the pad has 180 pieces of paper.....it'll last me forever!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment