Monday, January 30, 2023

Valentine's Day Card

 We've got a new card sketch up at Atlantic Hearts Sketches today. We have a new sketch every Monday and on Wednesday we reveal the DT Members examples and announce the 3 winners from the previous weeks challenge. I hope you'll stop by and play along with us!

Here's my take on the sketch


Here's the sketch


I played around with this sketch for quite some time, nothing just seemed to work until I tried a less is more approach. It worked, I love how it came out. I embossed the strip of hearts on white cardstock and layered that on red. The branches were cut with my Cricut and I cut the leaves off and added the punched hearts. Stamped and embossed the sentiment and layered that on top of the branches. 

Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. This is really, really sweet! Love the simplicity and that sentiment is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the simplicity of the card.

    ReplyDelete