Sunday, March 5, 2017

All Occasion Card

I've got a post up over at ScraPerfect today about adhering fabric and ribbon to your projects. All you need is some of The Best Glue Ever. It adheres quickly, smoothly and best of all it's invisible! It never shows through the ribbon or fabric. Here's a card I made with all different kinds of embellishments that needed to be adhered on top of each other. I was worried some of it wouldn't stick very well or show through.


I grabbed my trusty bottle of The Best Glue Ever and went to work. I first glued the piece of cheesecloth onto the background paper with just a few dots of the glue. It held perfectly. I then added a couple of pieces of washi tape over it and a die cut doily. I had sprayed the front of the doily with some shimmer mist and then added the ribbon. It held perfectly also....I was afraid the shimmer mist might have been a problem but it wasn't. I also added the flower using some more of The Best Glue Ever and even used it on the butterflies which are epoxy stickers. 

Here's a close up of all the embellies so you can see how well The Best Glue Ever holds.


If you haven't tried some of The Best Glue Ever you should head over to the ScraPerfect store and order some. You won't be disappointed! And while you're there be sure and check out their other amazing products!

I also have a card sketch challenge up at Creative Inspiration today. We're having a month long sketchathon this week with all sorts of wonderful sketches for layouts and cards. I hope you'll stop by and play along with us!

Here's today's sketch


And here's another look at my take on sketch




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment