Thursday, March 30, 2017

It's Fun To Feed The Little Baby Ducklings!

Here's a layout I made for The Robin's Nest about my granddaughter's class trip to feed the ducks. Aren't the little hats they made super cute!


Robin's Nest Products

I started with the Brown on Brown Glitter Cardstock for my background. I cut a circle out of the Bunny Cardstock and used the reverse side and cut down the Rubber Duckies Glitter Cardstock and rounded the corners. 
I wanted to bring out some more of the colors of the photos so I decided to mat the photos using the Pink Glittered Leopard Cardstock.


Next, I cut some little duck feet on my Cricut and placed them along the top of the page right over the Rubber Duckies Glitter Cardstock.


And since there just wasn't enough bling with all the glittered cardstock I used, I decided to make a few small flower shapes using some of the Diamond Dew Drops and the Mini Dew Drops


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment