Friday, March 17, 2017

Old Tunnels Through Rock Can Be Amazingly Beautiful

Here's another travel layout about our trip down Skyline Drive in Virginia last fall. It's a fairly simple layout because I didn't want to take away from the photos.



Robin's Nest Products


I also used the following ScraPerfect products since we are doing a cross promotion with them.


Other Products
Inks
Stencil
Cardstock

I started with a 5 x 12 " piece of the Khaki Glitter Cardstock and a 7.5 x 12" piece of the Red Plaid Linen Cardstock and glued the two of them together to make a 12x12" square. I used the Best Glue Ever for this as it makes it so much easier to get your edges lined up nice and straight. I then used a stencil and some brown ink to create the two starbursts on the Khaki Glitter Cardstock. I matted the photos with some brown cardstock and placed them on the Red Plaid Linen Cardstock. I cut out some chevrons using the Hunter Green with Glitter Cardstock and added some Mini Dew Drops on each of them. I used the Embellie Gellie  and the Best Glue Ever to get them right where I wanted them. 


I cut the map out of the Lodge Cutouts Cardstock, inked the edges and tucked it under the Red Plaid Linen Cardstock.


I inked and layered a Leafy Green Card and a Rusty Rose Card on top of each other and placed them on the bottom right corner.


To finish it off I used several rub ons from the Belgian Chocolate Boy Rub Ons




Here's another look at the finished layout




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment