Saturday, August 8, 2020

Cheer Thing

I've got a challenge up today over at Cookin' Up Creations. Our theme this month is TV game shows. Each challenge will be based on a game show. For this challenge I picked the old and very short lived  Reach For the Stars game. I never saw it but it is about 3 contestants who answer questions or perform a stunt to attain their dream. I knew I had the perfect photo for this one. This is my granddaughter who had just received her very first Cheerleading trophy. She was very proud of herself as we all were. So for this challenge I want you to use stars on your layout.


Her team colors were blue and gold so I cut the stars out with my Cricut and then found some cheerleading stickers in my stash. This came together so quickly! 
So come join us and play some games with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment