Monday, August 31, 2020

Hello Card

We've got a new card sketch up at the Atlantic Hearts Challenge Blog today. Every Monday we have a new card sketch and on Wednesday we reveal all the DT members examples. I hope you stop by and play along with us.

Here's my card


Here's this weeks sketch


For my card I started with a black card base and then took some water color paper and swiped some watercolors across the mid section. Then die cut a black ragged edge frame, added a light purple piece of cardstock on top and stamped and embossed the Hello sentiment. I die cut the flower in a darker purple cardstock and stamped it with a script stamp in black. And for the finishing touch I added several black Nuvo Drops. 

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. This is Melanie from the DT at AHSC, just wanted to tell you that your card is so pretty, I love all things purple!

    ReplyDelete