Saturday, August 1, 2020

Happy Birthday

I decided to play along with the MFT Time to Hit the Books Summer School. I've played along the last couple of years and really enjoyed it. There's always something new to learn. Today's lesson is about creating a visual triangle on your card. I thought I'd give it a try and I really like how it came out.


I started by brushing on some Distress Oxides and blending them together. I used Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemon and Twisted Citron. I die cut the flowers in a teal cardstock and then stamped them with a french script stamp and arranged them in a visual triangle. The Happy Birthday was die cut 3 times and glued together in a darker teal cardstock. I then added some black nailheads to the flower centers and some dark teal colored gems to create 2 more areas of a visual triangle.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment