Monday, August 17, 2020

It's Time to Celebrate

We've got a new card sketch up today over at Atlantic Hearts Sketches. We have a new one every Monday and we'd love for you to play along. On Wednesday we show all the DT members examples and announce the winners from the previous week.

Here's this week sketch


Here's my take on it


I started with a white card base. I used a piece of yellow cardstock and stenciled some Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide on the top. I punched 2 strips of scallops in 2 different colors of blue and then staggered them. The flowers are all die cuts from Paper Roses and the sentiment is from My Favorite Things. Then I decided to add some black Nuvo Drops to the flower centers and the bottom left corner just for good measure. 

I  hope you'll come play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment