Saturday, August 1, 2020

Kohr's Custard

I've got a new challenge up at Cookin' Up Creations today. This month our theme is all about Game Shows and each challenge will be based on a specific game show. I picked the game show I've Got A Secret for this challenge and you must have some hidden journaling on your layout.


This layout is my granddaughters eating some Kohr's Custard in Ocean City, NJ. The hidden journaling is behind the photo. You can see part of it sticking out on the left side. It says "Every night as we left the boardwalk, we would stop at Kohr's Custard for a sweet treat. Tonight we had an extra treat....we got to meet their mascot.

I took some watercolor paint and smooshed it on the white cardstock and then flicked some black Dylusions mist around. Then I just dug through my stash and added all sorts of ephemera and stickers. I used a lot of really old stash!

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment